Thursday, August 18, 2011

Coming Soon!!!

So, I know I said I was going to start Author Interviews...and I plan to, truly I do, but life ended up getting in the way. Summer vacation, an unexpected (but appreciated) move, and more excellent submissions over at eFiction have slowed my blog progress, but enriched my life. Well, the move is over and things are settled, and summer vacation officially ends Monday when my daughter heads back to school. So, I'll have more time to read and write...theoretically...hopefully.

So, coming soon we will have that promised Author Interview. I have a few authors who have agreed to allow me to practice on them. Authors I trust, so I won't look too silly.

Also upcoming I'll be hosting my first giveaway. I have a signed copy of Jane Was Here. I'm still undecided on how to conduct the giveaway, and I really don't want to go the route of gaining more entries by following me on twitter (although I'd appreciate a twitter follow @EssieHolton), facebook, and commenting on the blog (but I love comments, too). So if anyone has an idea for a giveaway contest, leave a comment or send me an email.
Jane Was Here


Look for my next review in a few days. I've recently finished Night Machines by Kia Heavey. I'm working on the review now, and I'm trying to do it without giving away too much about the book. I can't wait to pass this one along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment